But how do you get started? And who can you trust to help you?
How do you find an expert? How will you know if they’re any good at all?
Wouldn’t it be great if there was a way to try someone out without investing a ton of money just to find out that they talked a good game while actually making things worse?
We thought so too. That’s why we created Splash, which is analogous to a trial size portion of software development.
Here’s how it works:
• We’ll spend time with you and begin to learn the in’s and out’s of your processes.
• We’ll get from you a list of problems with the existing system to make sure that we avoid those pitfalls.
• We’ll map out a phased plan to implement a new system based on your priorities.
• We’ll provide you with estimates for the implementation.
• We’ll begin the implementation.
You get to evaluate everything along the way and if you’re not completely satisfied, we’ll refund your money.
Assuming that you’re happy with what we’re doing, we’ll get to a certain point in the implementation where you can see what’s been done. If we’ve done what we said we were going to do and the results are what you expect (or better), you have the choice of green-lighting the rest of the implementation for which you already have our estimate.
Here’s something we do that NO ONE ELSE does. We offer a flat fee for this service: $997
To make it even easier, it comes with a money back guarantee.
Have questions? Need clarification on something, call us at 724-538-3878 or email us at email@example.com