Let’s Get Rid Of That Pain-In-The-Butt Access Database And Build You A REAL System!
If you’re reading this, I’m assuming that you’ve weighed the costs and the benefits and you’re clear that, at the very least, it’s time to see what it will take to replace that antiquated system with something that’s going to grow with you. Congratulations! I know that it takes something to get to that place. I get that a lot of time and energy has gone into creating the current system and at least at one time, it was a labor of love.
A few advantages from getting out from under Microsoft Access are clear:
- Web-based system available anywhere vs. needing MS Access installed and the data to be accessible. Typically with Access, if you’re away from your office, you have to remote in and run it that way.
- No longer the fear of corruption. MS Access databases get corrupt so you must keep backups and you will lose some work. They just are not built to handle enterprise-class applications.
- You can access the a web-based application from phone or tablet.
As a business owner, you’ll be wanting to know the following:
- How much will it cost?
- What will it take to ROI?
- How long will it take to implement?
- What plan will be devised to transition from old system to new?
- How will the system be supported after it’s implemented?
- What if things go horribly wrong?
We think those are the most important questions. Those are the show stoppers. If you can’t get ROI for the system for 100 years, well why would you embark upon it. So those are indeed the questions that we aim to answer first in our AccessFreedom package.
Here’s what you get:
- The plan for replacing your Access-based software with a state of the art, scalable system that will last you for the foreseeable future.
- A clear articulation of the requirements that need to be met.
- Likely pitfalls and problems that you’ll need to be aware of and what to do about them.
- The forecast of implementation and the savings of the new system compared with the old, in easy to understand terms.
- A full implementation and support plan so that you’re safe for the future.
We do all of this before we write a line of code. Why? So that you’re clear that this is an adventure that you want to take. We believe in you having all of the information and that you make informed decisions. So our intention is to inform.
We look at this like an insurance policy. We do all of the up front work so that you become completely knowledgeable in the domain. Then if you decide not to do it, you didn’t waste a ton of money. You just invested in your knowledgeable position.
What does this cost? I thought you might ask that. And you’re not going to like my answer. “It depends.” The fact is that the amount of time doing the above takes can range dramatically. And here’s the range: $500-$5000. Yours fits somewhere in there. We’ll talk first before you commit to anything and we’ll be straight as an arrow with you about what it will take. We’ll even tell you up front if we don’t think the ROI is there. The last thing we want is you to be unhappy.